The Source Storefront Block allows for several e-commerce providers such as Magento and Shopify products and storefronts to be placed into a SAM. Once in a SAM, consumers can shop and purchase directly in the video. More information on Magento Commerce can be seen here.
The Source Storefront Block supports both Magento v1.x and 2.x t and platforms for v2:
- Magento Open Source
- Magento Commerce
- Magento Commerce (On-Premises)
Get Magento Integration credentials by following these steps:
1. Log in to your data pump source Admin and go to Extensions > Integrations as follows:
2. Click Add New Integration button as follows:
3. Populate fields as you see in the following:
4. Click API tab in the left sidebar. This screen lets you pick which API endpoint you will allow for this integration:
5. If you are not sure, select ALL in Resource Access as follows:
6. Clicking SAVE from the previous screen will get you the following:
7. In the previous screen, integration credentials were successfully created. Another step now needs to be done on that screen. Clicking the Activate link will take you to this screen:
8. This screen will ask to confirm the endpoints you want to grant for the integration. If all is good, click ALLOW.
Then the application will prompt you with the newly created integrations for the integration.
9. From the four credentials created:
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Access Token
- Access Token Secret
The Storefront block will use all four integration tokens as part of its access and presentation of products, catalogs, etc in the Storefront Block.