The Image Carousel block allows multiple images to be added to a single block allowing the users to swipe or click through them within the SAM.
The Image Carousel Block Settings:
- Add Images: Select from the Asset Library or from a URL.
- If selected from the Asset Library, multiple assets can be selected at the same time. If added one at a time, the order of the images is maintained by the order they were added.
- Autoplay: When active, Autoplay will rotate through the images ~ 4 seconds on each.
- Navigation: When active, Navigation adds a circle/dot reference at the bottom of the image indicating the number of images and allowing the user to tap forward or backward.
- Arrows: When active, additional user navigation is presented as < and > brackets on either side of the image.
- Images: Opening this section displays the images that make up the carousel.
- Sort: If images were added as described in 1.1, but need to be in alphanumerical order based on a naming convention, clicking Sort will do that.
- Text and Hyperlink: Similar to the functionality available in the Image Block, each image in the carousel can have text applied as an overlay and a hyperlink applied, so when tapped, will perform that redirect.
Text can have style, color, and size applied. An example of how it will look when displayed:
When published, the user can also go full screen of the device by tapping the fullscreen button in the lower right.
8. Text: As with the Image Block, text can be added above or below the Carousel. Text entered here will always be part of the SAM regardless of the image displayed in the Carousel.
9. Background Color: Allows color to be defined behind the text portions of the block. This can be used in lieu of, or in addition to Background Settings which allows color and opacity of the SAM's background
Please sign in to leave a comment.